Raymarine T113-916 Wireless Multi Remote Display
T113 Multifunctional Wireless Remote Display by Raymarine . The Raymarine T113-916 Wireless Multi Remote Display is not just a remote control, but an independent, Micronet, wireless, palm sized display. With a dot matrix screen it not only shows you all the data in your system, but also incorporates a rolling road, as well as performance pages for uploads from your tactical software, and it can function as a remote control for your Micronet displays. You can add as many handsets as you need for the key members of your crew.
- A typical installation can be done in just a few hours, with your rig in place and your boat still in the water. And there's no need for holes in the bulkhead or wires down the mast
- The elimination of wires in the mast not only reduces spar weight but also lowers the boat's centre of gravity, giving significant and immediate performance advantage
- All Raymarine Wireless products are sealed for life and completely waterproof (submersible to 10m). This also means no condensation
- Raymarine Wireless displays are solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life. Power consumption is so efficient that units can run autonomously for up to 300 hours
- Using clip-in cradles, your display can be placed anywhere on your boat, allowing you to view the information where and when you need it
- Monitors: Wind trends, Speed trends, VMG to wind and waypoint, SOG, COG, Performance graphing