ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ONSITE OR REMOTE)
Listing Date: June 15th, 2021
Reports to: Director of Customer Experience
USP's mission is to take care of our customers with the very best standards. Through industry leading technologies and systems we accomplish this. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, our customer service team is continuously raising the bar on customer experience by advocating and inventing for customers, playing a key role in leading the way towards USP's ultimate goal to provide excellent parts and service. Ideally, the candidate for the position will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to listen to instructions, work in a team environment and successfully resolve customer issues with a positive and upbeat attitude.
Privately held twenty-year plus company located in South Florida. The company specializes in performance, service, and customizable products for the boating market. Extraordinary potential for challenge, growth, and career development for the right candidate, with an established .com in South Florida.
- eCommerce Customer Experience: Adopt and represent our customers to ensure their experience is the best it can be. Customer contact is via phone, support tickets, live chat, and email. Phone etiquette and patience a must!
- eCommerce Order Administration: Ensure any order issues are fielded to the right person to ensure timely issue resolution and fulfillment.
- eCommerce Backup Sales: Customer contacts via support tickets, email, chat, and phone often have sales opportunities within. Ensure those opportunities are identified and addressed, or fielded to the right person on the team.
- eCommerce Support Ticket Administration: Ensure timely response and closure of customer support tickets, with issues fielded to the right team member when needed.
- General: Maintain and report on personal and departmental performance metrics and contribute to constant improvement ideas and implementation
- Concise effective writing skills via Office software a must.
- Team Player and good listener. Able to effectively interact with management, peers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Type at 35 words per minute
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving skills, multi-tasking and proven time management skills are a must
- Ability to work in results-oriented work environment
- High School Diploma
- General boating knowledge
- Minimum two year degree or technical equivalent.
- Customer support certifications highly desirable.
- Boat componentry and parts knowledge, and/or performance hobbyist experience required.
- Experience with Zendesk and eCommerce platforms desirable.
- Excellent internet computer skills
- Proficient in MS Office and excellent general computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service and/or call center environment
- Boat, fishing, or outdoors knowledge
- Common sense....yes (rare nowadays)