Raymarine T070 Wireless Micronet Race Master
MicroNet Race Master T070 Multifunctional Wireless Instrument Display by Raymarine. The Raymarine T070-916 Wireless Micronet Race Master is the ultimate tactical race compass and windshift indicator. Its two-tier display shows your heading, how far you are above or below the mean course, and how much you are being headed or lifted. It will enable you to establish quickly and easily which is the favoured end of the start line, and will help you sail the shortest distance to the windward mark. Downwind, you can see how far off dead downwind you are, and when you should gybe for optimal VMG.
- A typical installation can be done in just a few hours, with your rig in place and your boat still in the water. And there's no need for holes in the bulkhead or wires down the mast
- The elimination of wires in the mast not only reduces spar weight but also lowers the boat's centre of gravity, giving significant and immediate performance advantage
- All Raymarine Wireless products are sealed for life and completely waterproof (submersible to 10m). This also means no condensation
- Raymarine Wireless displays are solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life. Power consumption is so efficient that units can run autonomously for up to 300 hours
- Using clip-in cradles, your display can be placed anywhere on your boat, allowing you to view the information where and when you need it