Raymarine i50/i60 Wind/Speed/Depth System Package
i50/i60 Wind/Speed/Depth Wired Instrument Kit (E70153) by Raymarine. Full featured wind display for cruising and racing sailboats. The i60 Wind features an easy-to-read analog dial, nighttime red backlighting and high-contrast text and graphics.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red back lighting for enhanced night time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalk ng interfaces
- NMEA 2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
- i50 Depth - E70148
- i50 Speed - E70147
- i60 Wind - E70150
- Wind vane Transducer
The i50 Depth Instrument offers easy-to-read displays of boat speed through water, GPS speed over ground (SOG), velocity made good (VMG), average speed, and max speed, distance log, trip log, and water temperature. i50 Speed also includes a count up timer, and 2 race-start timers.
The i50 Depth Instrument offers accurate and reliable displays of depth, max depth and minimum depth. Shallow and deep depth alarms will keep you alert, along with a shallow and deep anchor alarms.
- Drilling required.