USP Marine Tuning Billet Aluminum High-Flow Fuel Filter Kit For Verado Engines
A proper fuel filter is an important part of any fuel system. They are in place to provide a barrier for potential debris and contaminants before they reach the injectors. After carrying boxes of the plastic OEM in-line filters (Quicksilver 879885Q) for trips offshore, we decided to make a change. Made from billet aluminum, the USP Marine Billet In-Line High Flow Fuel Filters are built to withstand the harsh marine environment. Crafted with the same engineering we use in the car world, the filters also provide optimum flow for performance applications.
The filter features a washable stainless steel filter element for easy cleaning and years of reuse.
Direct Replacement for OEM Part #: 879885Q - Quicksilver 879885Q In-line Fuel Filter
- 20 Micron Stainless Filter Element
- Includes extra replacement Viton® O-Rings
- “The Last Filter You Will Need”
- Serviceable on the water
- Increased flow for performance needs
- Mercury Marine 30-40 EFI FourStroke
- Mercury Marine 4-Cylinder (996cc) 40-60HP
- Mercury Marine 75-115HP FourStroke (1.7L 1B366823 + above)
- Mercury Marine 150HP EFI FourStroke (1B905505 + above)
- Mercury Marine 135-400 Verado
- Mercury Racing 400R Verado