Rockford Fosgate M2 12 Inch Marine Subwoofer 2 Ohm DVC Black for Enclosures
The M2D2-12SB Color Optix™ 12” DVC 2-Ohm sealed enclosure subwoofers deliver loud, clear, accurate bass, and light the way for your journey! M2 provides a customized look by using either the stainless-steel grille or the black “sport” grille inserts. The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. This subwoofer is optimized for small sealed enclosures where space is at a premium.
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M2 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 1 and 4 ohms as easy as flipping a switch. This subwoofer is designed to perform in small sealed designs when there is very little space for an enclosure.
- 12" marine subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Design for sealed enclosures
- Injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Integrated Color Optix RGB LED lighting included (requires separate PMX-RGB lighting controller)
- Synthetic fiber blend spider
- Element Ready™ design
- Rugged, UV-stable plastic parts
- Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ waterproof connectors make wiring simple
- IP67 certification
- Removable grille included with interchangeable stainless-steel or "Sport" inserts
- Power handling: 400 watts RMS (1600 watts peak)
- Frequency response: 20-750 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB @ 1w/1m
- Switchable impedance: 1 or 4 ohms
- Cutout diameter: 11"
- Top-mount depth: 4.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M2D2-12SB
- Element Ready™ design protects lighting from exposure
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford
- Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Versa impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- Gold plated marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- 2-piece grille allows for interchangeable stainless-steel or "sport" option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Optimized for small sealed enclosures when there is very little space for an enclosure
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- Vast vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty