Raymarine T061 Wireless Micro Compass System with Strap Bracket
T061 Mast Mount Compass with Strap Bracket by Raymarine. The Micro Compass proved a huge advantage over competitors using glass ball compasses. To win races you must react to even small wind shifts. Readable, precise and reliable heading information from you compass is critical. Digital compasses deliver this data right into your natural field of view, where you need it, how you need it, when you need it. The Micro Compass's tactical scale gives you clear stable figures corresponding on port and starboard tack. The readings whilst tacking are always the same, meaning you never have to remember numbers.
- A typical installation can be done in just a few hours, with your rig in place and your boat still in the water. And there's no need for holes in the bulkhead or wires down the mast
- The elimination of wires in the mast not only reduces spar weight but also lowers the boat's centre of gravity, giving significant and immediate performance advantage
- All Raymarine Wireless products are sealed for life and completely waterproof (submersible to 10m). This also means no condensation
- Raymarine Wireless displays are solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life. Power consumption is so efficient that units can run autonomously for up to 300 hours
- Using clip-in cradles, your display can be placed anywhere on your boat, allowing you to view the information where and when you need it