Raymarine Type 1 Pump (12V)
12V 67 in/min Hydraulic Pump (M81120) by Raymarine. Type: 1. Fits Cylinder Capacity: 4.9 - 14 in. Peak Flow Rate (No Load): 67 in/min. Raymarine Evolution pilots connect to hydraulic steering systems using a rugged hydraulic pump matched to the capacity of the hydraulic steering system. If your system is hydraulic. You'll need to find out the size (in cc) of the hydraulic cylinder ram(s) mounted to the rudder or inboard engine boats, or to the drive unit on outboard engine boats. Your steering system documentation will have this information.
- Drive Type: Type 1 12V
- Ram Capacity: 80cc - 230cc (4.9 in3 - 14 in3)
- Maximum Stall Pressure at 12V: 50 bar (750 psi)
- Peak Flow Rate (No Load): 1000 cc/min (67 in3/min)
- ACU Used: ACU-200
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- In some systems with dual steering rams in parallel, cylinder capacity is the total of both rams. Rams in series only require single capacity valve. Hydraulic steering systems with steering rams over 500cc require larger constant running pump used in conjunction with the relevant ACU.