Raymarine ST300, Thru-hull Shorty
ST300/P371 Plastic Flush Thru-hull Mount Transducer with 30' Cable (E26008) by Raymarine. Measures: Depth/Speed/Temperature. Accommodates Deadrise: 0° - 24°. Tilt: 0°. The ST300 speed sensor is one of Raymarine's lowest cost and shortest thru-hull speed sensors. As part of Raymarine's Shorty Series, the ST300 Thru-hull Shorty is designed for boats with low headroom.
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Compatible hull material: aluminium and fiberglass
- Cable 9m (30') cable with connector
- Hole diameter for installation: 2"
- 30' Cable
The S300/ST300 speed sensors are the lowest cost and shortest thru-hull speed sensors. As part of the Shorty Series, they are designed for boats with low headroom. The plastic P371 low profile outer housing option is nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. The plastic P398 countersunk outer housing option mounts flush, eliminating turbulence for more accurate speed readings.
- Compatible Models: ST40, i40, ST60+, i50, ST70 via Pod, i70 via iTC-5.