Raymarine RV-200 RealVision 3D All-In-One Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 0 Cable (8M)
RealVision 3D RV-200 Bronze External Thru-hull Mount All-In-One Transducer with 26' Cable (A80465) by Raymarine. Measures: Depth/Temperature. Frequency: 50-60/200-350kHz. Max Power: 600W. Accommodates Deadrise: 0degree - 5degree. Tilt: 0degree. Raymarine's RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Thru-Hull Transducer is designed for inboard and outboard powerboats. The RV-200 lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar.
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Installation: Thru-Hull
- Material: Bronze
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 I DownVision: 600 I Port: 300 I Starboard: 300 I Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision I High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180degree I Down: 60degree I Conical: 25degree
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood
- Cable Length (Ft): 26
- Supported Deadrise: 0-5degree
- RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Thru-Hull Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot cable)
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions
The RV-200 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision, SideVision, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D sonar inside. The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion.
The RV-200 features a rugged cast-bronze Thru hull body suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls. The RealVision 3D transducer elements are arranged with a 0degree offset for boats with flat bottoms.