Raymarine RV-100 RealVision 3D All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer
RealVision 3D RV-100 Plastic Transom Mount Transducer with 26' Cable (A80464) by Raymarine. Measures: Depth/Temperature. Frequency: 50-60/200-350kHz. Max Power: 600W. Accommodates Deadrise: 0degree - 90degree. Raymarine's RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar.
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Plastic
- Max. Depth (ft): 3D: 300 DownVision: 600 Port: 300 Starboard: 300 Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180degree Down: 60degree Conical: 25degree
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass, Wood, Metal
- Cable Length (Ft): 26
- Supported Transom Angles: 0-90degree
- RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot) cable
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless Jack-Plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs.