Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radome with Wi-Fi & Ethernet - 10M Power Cable Included
Quantum Q24C 20W 21.3" Radome Radar with 33' Power Cable (E70210) by Raymarine. Raymarine Quantum Radar, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
- Superior Radar Imaging: exclusive ATX advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality
- CHIRP Pulse Compression: excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18' (6m) minimum range.
- Small Target Detection: Quantum's CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns
- Immediate Awareness: Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period
- Simplified Installation: Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD.
- Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design: Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
- Input voltage: 12 or 24VDC (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V)
- Networking: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Antenna type: Patch Array
- Power consumption: Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
- Range: Scales From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Transmit frequency: 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Peak power output: 20w
- Duplexer: Circulator
- Pulse Widths: 40 ns to 14.7 ns
- CHIRP Lengths: 400 ns to 20 ns
- CHIRP Bandwidth: Up to 32 MHz
- IF Bandwidth: 26 MHz
- Noise: Less than 4 dB
- Max. Range Scale: from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Beamwidth (nominal): 4.9 horizontal and 20 vertical
- Polarisation: Horizontal
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)