Raymarine M81134 Type 2 Long Linear Drive Unit (24V)
M81134 Type 2 Long Mechanical Linear Drive - 24V
Raymarine's most commonly used drive types for sailing vessels. Raymarine mechanical linear drives provide powerful thrust, fast hard-over times and quiet operation. Mounted below decks, the linear drive moves the rudder directly by pushing the tiller arm or a rudder quadrant.
A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering manufacturer may be required. Must be able to back-drive steering system from the rudder.
- Drive Type: Type 2 Long
- Maximum boat displacement: 20,000kg (44,000 lb)
- Peak thrust: 480 kg (1050 lb)
- Maximum stroke: 400 mm (16")
- Hard-over to hard-over times: 14 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 1,660 nm (14,700 lb.in)
- Power consumption: 48-72W
- Corepack used: ACU-400