Raymarine T70164 EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot for Drive-by-Wire System
Evolution EV-DBW Autopilot Control Unit (T70164) by Raymarine. The Raymarine T70164 EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot for Drive-by-Wire System combines the EV-2 for Drive-by-Wire Propulsion, p70R Autopilot Control Head, Evolution SeaTalkNG Cabling Kit, and Evolution EV-2 SeaTalkNG Cabling Kit, to give you everything you need in an Autopilot System.
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Consists of R70160 Evolution SeaTalkNG Cabling Kit(1)
- SeaTalkNG Power Cable (0.4m)(1)
- SeaTalkNG Spur Cable (0.4m)(1)
- SeaTalkNG Backbone Cable (5m)(2)
- SeaTalkNG T-piece Connector(1)
- SeaTalkNG 5-way Connector Block(2)
- SeaTalkNG Terminator
- R70192 Evolution EV-2 SeaTalkNG Cabling Kit(1)
- SeaTalkNG Power Cable (0.4m)(2)
- SeaTalkNG Terminator(2)
- Devicenet/SeaTalkNG adapter Cable (Female)
The Raymarine T70164 EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot for Drive-by-Wire System is designed for the latest drive-by-wire steering systems. The EV-2 connects directly to Raymarine's SeaTalkNG bus, and also has a dedicated CAN Bus port for direct connection to steer-by-wire steering systems: Teleflex Optimus Systems, ZF Pod Drives, Yanmar VC10 and JC10 (Joystick) Control Systems, Volvo IPS* and Volvo Aquamatic. A single CAN Bus connection to the EV-2 eliminates the need for an ACU, which further simplifies the installation.*Optional Volvo IPS gateway required and additional cabling.
The p70R autopilot control head is ideal for power craft with a rotary control dial and push buttons. The Advanced LED backlighting equates to low power consumption and vibrant contrast and colors. Wide vertical and horizontal viewing angles mean the display can be seen clearly even from acute positions.