Raymarine EV-150 Evolution Core Pack - No Drive
Evolution EV-150 Hydraulic Autopilot Kit (T70407) by Raymarine. Includes Computer, Compass, Control Unit. The Evolution ACU150 Hydraulic Autopilot System Pack is a complete autopilot-in-a-box kit that is ready to install on many popular fishing and cruising powerboats with hydraulic steering. EV-150 system is engineered specifically to meet the needs of small to medium sized hydraulically steered vessels with a steering ram capacity between 4.9 cu. in.( 80cc) and 14.0 cu in (230cc).
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- p70Rs autopilot controller
- EV1 Sensor Core
- ACU150 Actuator Control Unit
- 1x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
EV1 Sensor Core
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems.
SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
The Raymarine ACU-150 is a component of the Evolution™ Autopilot system and is designed to provide power and control to a Raymarine Type-1 Hydraulic Drive Unit (M81120.)
The ACU-150 connects to the SeaTalkng network for communication with its other peripherals. It also has connections for an optional Rudder Reference Unit (sold separately.) The ACU-150 works on 12-volt DC systems only.