Raymarine Axiom 7 DV - 7" DV Combo Unit - No Transducer
Axiom Series 7 DV 7" Multifunction Display without Transducer without Charts (E70364) by Raymarine. With built-in DownVision Sonar. A powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. With the all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad core performance, Axiom will transform your time on the water. Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed.
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn.
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster
- LightHouse Live View Menu: Lets you see radar adjustments in real time
- Video Monitoring: Make Axiom your video observation center.
- Display Size: 7.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle: Degrees: 60 / 70 / 70 / 70 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 210 x 142 x 77 mm (7.92" x 5.24" x 3.00")
- Weight: 1.52 kg (3.35 lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -30°C to +70°C (- 22°F to 158°F)
- Voltage: 12VDC (8V to 16 VDC)
- Sonar Connection: 9 pin DownVision type connector
- External sonar - RayNet
- Sonar Depth: CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900') DownVision = 183m (600')
- Trunnion adaptor fitted to display
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover - Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92') power lead and 0.5 m (1.64') NMEA 2000 lead)