NGK OEM Spark Plug for L4/L6 135-400HP Verado Engines (33-889246Q39)
Spark plugs are responsible for providing an ignition source inside your engine’s combustion chamber. Energy is transferred from the ignition coil to the plug which creates a spark igniting the air-fuel mixture.
Our technicians and Mercury recommends replacement at the 300-hour service maintenance interval.
- NGK Fine Wire Platinum Tipped Center Electrode ensures higher durability, deliver slow wear rate, stable spark, superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions
- This spark plug meets Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your engine and ensure its optimum performance
- Check your engine owner’s manual for the correct spark plug and use only the plug as recommended by your engine’s original equipment manufacturer
- NGK Trivalent metal plating also provides superior anti-corrosion in the marine environment and anti-seizing for easier removal
- Longer service life with a copper core and ribbed suppressor seal for durability and performance
Sold as set of 4 spark plugs
Manufacturer Part #: NGK ILFR6G-E or ILFR6GE or 4212
Direct Replacement for OEM Part #:
Fits The Following Engines:
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 135
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 150
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 175
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 200