Liqui Moly Lower Unit Gear Oil Hand Pump
Features a double action pump for efficient filling of lower units. Ordinary pumps only inflate on the downstroke, but the Liqui Moly Lower Unit Gear Oil Hand Pump creates a continuous stream of air on both the down and the up-stroke. This can also be used for filling transmissions, lawnmowers, emergency power units, riding mowers, snow blowers or motorcycle transmissions.
Applicable for all Mercury, Suzuki, Evinrude, Yamaha lower unit applications.
- Used primarily as a outboard or stern drive gear lube pump
- Fits any outboard or stern drive with a 3/8"‑16 drain plug
- Includes adapter for applications with M8x1.25 drain plug
Specifically designed/engineered for all 1 liters (0.26 gal.) containers from LIQUI MOLY - for 500 ml and 5 liters (1.32 gal.) with SK 38 thread.
- Cut hose A to the right length at the straight end. The notched end should touch the bottom of the container
- Take the short straight hose and insert the end you have just cut into the pump from below
- Connect hose B to the hand pump and secure with the clip
- Insert the yellow end piece (inch thread) into the hose
- The end piece can be adjusted to metric threads using the adapter
- Screw the pump onto the container and open the pump lever. Hold the roughly corrugated part and turn the pump lever counterclockwise until it flips up
- The pump is now ready to use.