FLIR M232 Pan/Tilt 9Hz Marine Thermal Camera
M232 Standard Image Thermal Camera (E70354) by FLIR. The FLIR M232 marine thermal camera is the smallest and most affordable pan and tilt marine thermal night vision camera. Using the latest generation Boson(TM) thermal core, the M232 lets boaters see at night in 320 x 240 thermal resolution and also features 4x digital zoom. When the M232 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom MFD, FLIR's new ClearCruise&tarade; intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety.
- Make navigation safer: The M232 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day.
- Long-range, optimized viewing: M232 features full 320x240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing, and 4x digital zoom for long-range performance
- Easy to install on Any Vessel: The combination of the M232's small, lightweight design and IP video connectivity make it a snap to install and integrate with multiple MFDs
- Enhanced awareness with ClearCruise: Combine M232 with a Raymarine Axiom MFD and take advantage of ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics.
- Detector Type: 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate: 9 Hz
- E-Zoom: 4x
- Video Output: H264 IP Video stream
- Power Requirements: 12 or 24VDC
- Power Consumption: 15 W (typical) 18 W (max)
- Relative Humidity: 95% max
- Vibration: IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E
- Salt Mist: IEC 60945
- Wind: 100 mph (161 kph)
- EMI: IEC 60945
- Rating: IPX6
- Drop Test Rating: 1m drop (in packaging)
- Weight: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg) with o top-down riser 6.6 lb (3.0 kg) with top-down riser