T-H Marine Hole Shot Plate for ATLAS 10" Setback Plates (Verado)
10" Atlas Series Hot Shot™ Jack Plate Hole Shot Plate
REVOLUTIONARY. SIMPLE. UNIQUE. EXCITING. These are but a few of the comments coming from users of T-H Marine's HOT SHOT™ hole shot plates. This simple-but-revolutionary plate easily attaches to the bottom of our jack plate to provide an amazing 18 to 20 percent better hole shot. That is 2 to 3 seconds faster out of the hole. Hot Shot™ does this by dramatically reducing water drag on take off as well as serving as a center trim tab. An added advantage is the ability to stay on plane and virtually eliminating porpoising at lower speeds.
- Models available for our ATLAS™ hydraulic jack plates and Z-LOCK™ manual plates.
- Models Marked "T" Have side imaging Transducer Cut-Out. Slot fits most Model SI Transducers.
- Models to Fit All ATLAS™ Jack Plates (both standard and heavy duty jack plates)
- Provides Improved Hole Shot
- Reduces Water Drag at Take Off
- Reduces Porpoising