Simrad SS75M 12DEG 80-130KHZ 9-PIN Thru Hull
The SS75M is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it's possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
- CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 12degree tilt is ideal for boats with a 8degree to 15degree hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
- Easily connect to NSSevo3
- Dimensions W x H x D: 94 (d) x 134 mm (3.7 x 5.3")
- Max Depth: 300m (900 ft) depending on sonar
- Frequencies: 80-130 kHz
- Mounting Type: Through Hull
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3lbs)