Simrad P319 50/200Khz Plastic Thru Hull 9-Pin
Plastic, Thru-Hull, 50 kHz/200 kHz Broadband transducer
The P319 is a compact, plastic, thru-hull, dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sensor that offers depth and temperature data. Ideal for planing hull powerboats and sailboats.
- Requires just one hole in the hull to receive data for both depth and temperature.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Just 5mm extends outside of the hull.
- Dimensions W x H x D: 75 (d) x 94 mm (2.9 x 3.7")
- Max Depth: 350m (1200 ft) depending on Sonar
- Frequencies: 50/200 kHz
- Mounting Type: Through Hull
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.3 lb)