Simrad M260 9-PIN In-Hull 50/200KHZ Transducer
The M260 is a plastic/urethane, in-hull Broadband transducer, ideal for smaller sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up, fishing in depths of less than 900 m (3000 ft). Black 9 Pin connector.
The dual-frequency M260 includes an array of seven ceramic elements delivering 50 kHz with a 19degree beam width, and a single 200 kHz element with a 6degree beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
- 50 kHz with 19degree beam width
- 200 kHz with 6degree beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- In-Hull with plastic/urethane housing and yellow in-hull tank (can mount in existing M260 installed tanks)
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSSevo3 sport multifunction displays