Simrad GO12 XSE 12" Plotter USA/Canada Navionics Plus
Take control of your on-board electronics with the GO12 XSE. Perfect for sportboats, cruisers, and center-consoles, this touchscreen chartplotter features built-in sonar, radar capability, and seamless integration with a wide range of optional accessories from autopilot to entertainment. Stay in control from anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to mobile devices.
Get more from every day on the water
Simrad GO series displays are designed to help you make the most of your time on the water and are a perfect addition to sportboats, dayboats, and center-consoles. Behind every sunlight-viewable GO series touchscreen lies a built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000 networking. Navigate, connect with mobile devices, control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar features. Radar capability-available on the GO7 and above-offers added safety and fishfinding functionality.
Experience enhanced autopilot functionality with SteadySteer (compatible with RPU drive pumps) and integrate with an expanded range of 3rd party technologies - CZone digital switching, Mercury Smart Tow for surf and wakeboarding, control lighting effects with an ITC Lighting control bar, and Honda ECO mode engine information.
Multi-touch display for intuitive, tablet-style control
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
Stay on course with C-MAP DISCOVER charts
GO series displays are available with C-MAP DISCOVER charts, featuring ultra-wide coverage in the US and Canada. DISCOVER charts include full-featured Vector Charts, Custom Depth Shading, Tides & Currents and the very best of C-MAP high-resolution Bathymetric contours, including integrated Genesis data. Use C-MAP Easy Routing to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car, and always have the latest DISCOVER chart data with 12 months of free online updates. If you would rather pick your own chart, GO displays are compatible with a wide range of optional charts, including C-MAP, Navionics, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
Wireless and wired connectivity take your display beyond the bridge
Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via an internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000 connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat's engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display.
Turn your display into a fishfinder
Choose from a wide range of fish-finding sonar options to suit your vessel, from CHIRP or traditional sonar transducers for a classic fish-finder view, or get all your fish-finding sonar in one transducer with Active Imaging Imaging 3-in-1. Active Imaging brings the world-class clarity and target separation of CHIRP Sonar, plus incredible detail of reefs, drop-offs and wrecks from SideScan and DownScan Imaging.
Find fish and track depth
A transom-mounted HDI Skimmer transducer delivers fish-finding sonar for amateur anglers, and offers a simple way for powerboating enthusiasts to keep an eye on depth. CHIRP technology enables clear detection of fish throughout the water column, while DownScan Imaging sonar creates a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath your boat. FishReveal technology combines these two specialized views into a single, crystal-clear picture of fish and structure.
Active Imaging transducer pinpoints fish and structure
Your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder when combined with the easy-to-install, transom-mounted Active Imaging transducer. Enjoy all the advantages of CHIRP Sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, which deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat. Find structure faster, and have an easier time identifying fish on DownScan Imaging with FishReveal.
HALO24/HALO20+ deliver the ultimate in situational awareness
Our revolutionary HALO24 and HALO20+ pulse compression dome radars deliver industry-leading 360-degree sweeps every second at close range, for the ultimate in collision avoidance of stationary and fast-moving targets. With high-quality short, mid and long-range detection, these feature-packed dome antennas ensure targets can be seen vividly - even in the toughest environmental conditions.
Latest software updates feature a host of Radar panel and AIS user improvements (GO7 and above). These include:
- Visual enhancements to graphics and data displayed. Such as Plan Position Indicator (PPI) design improvements and AIS targets displayed as an outline of a vessel.
- A new menu structure, allowing easier access to commonly used controls and features.
- New AIS and MARPA target symbols providing additional information for stationary and moving targets supported by better graphics for clearer visual explanation.
- Moving Radar MARPA and AIS targets now display a graduated trail showing the vessel's past position history on the radar PPI. Duration of history length can be customised.
- Simplification of displayed targets by combining MARPA and AIS targets for the same vessel as one symbol.
- A significant new safety and situational awareness tool, a Dangerous Target Alert; appearing in a pop-up window, that not only alerts the user, but guides them to the relative range and bearing of the dangerous target.
- The introduction of new 'adjustment handles' making it easier to set Guard zones using a touch screen.
HALO20 radar offers a cost-effective solution
Our HALO20 Radar systems are a great way to add pulse compression technology to smaller powerboats. See channel markers from right off the bow to storm cells 24 nautical miles away. These compact dome radars are easy to install, have low power needs, and wake instantly from standby to give you radar coverage exactly when and where you need it.
More networking capability and flexibility for GO12
With the release of software update 20.2, the Ethernet port labelled “Radar” is enabled allowing access to Chart and echosounder sources from other networked devices.
GO12 can now access and display:
- data from the S5100 & SonarHub modules
- echosounder data from another GO12 or NSS MFD that has a connected transducer, and
- chart data from cards inserted into other GO12 units or NSS / NSO MFDs
Note: If a StructureScan 3D module is connected to a GO12, it does not have the StructureScan 3D feature; however, DownScan and SideScan are available. GO12 also does not have video over IP functionality.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G/4G and Halo radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan HD imaging, or ForwardScan sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)
- Operating Temperature Range: "-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: "-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only (unless unlocked)
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Weight: 2.242 kg (4.94 lbs)
- Power Consumption typical: 24 W
- Power Consumption max: 30 W
- Dimensions W x H x D: 310 mm x 219 mm x 82.7 mm (12.20" x 8.63" x 3.26") (no bracket)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- Steering Modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Autopilot: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail). Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission
- Digital Switching: BEP C-Zone
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Approvals Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Shock Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: Exports NMEA0183 over WiFi
Radar compatibility: Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Sinle 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Waterproofrating: IPX 6 and 7
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- N2K PGNs: Receive only59392 ISO Acknowledgement, 59904 ISO Request, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 65285 Temperature with Instance, 65323 Data User Group Request, 65325 Reprogram Status, 65341 Autopilot Mode, 65480 Autopilot Mode, 127245 Rudder, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Attitude, 127488 Engine Parameters, Rapid Update, 127489 Engine Parameters, Dynamic, 127493 Transmission Parameters, Dynamic, 127503 AC input status, 127504 AC Output Status, 127505 Fluid Level, 127506 DC Detailed Status, 127507 Charger Status, 127508 Battery Status, 127509 Inverter Status, 129033 Time & Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Addressed Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Safety Related Broadcast Message, 129808 DSC Call Information, 129809 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part A, 129810 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part B, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Actual Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 130842 SimNet DSC Message, 130851 Event Reply, 130817 Product Info, 130820 Reprogram Status, 130832 Fuel Used - High Resolution, 130834 Engine and Tank Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130843 Sonar Status, Frequency and DSP Voltage,Transmit and Receive:61184 Parameter Request/Command, 65289 Trim Tab Insect Configuration, 65291 Backlight Control, 65292 Clear Fluid Level Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 126208 ISO Command Group Function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Info, 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, Water referenced, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 Distance Log, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 129026 COG & SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129283 Cross Track Error, 129284 Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats in View, 130074 Route and WP Service - WP List - WP Name & Position, 130306 Wind Data, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 130840 Data User Group Configuration, 130845 Parameter Handle, 130850 Event Command, 130831 Suzuki Engine and Storage Device Config, 130835 SetEngineAndTankConfiguration, 130839 Pressure Insect ConfigurationTransmit only65287 Configure Temperature INSOcts, 65290 Paddle Wheel Speed Configuration, 129285 Route/Waypoint Data, 130818 Reprogram Data, 130819 Request Reprogram, 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Insect Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine Configuration
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Languages: Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other Language unlocksAsian Language Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, TurkishRussia/Ukraine Language pack: English (US), English(UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, UkrainianMiddle Eastern
- Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
- Cartography included: TBD
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Manouevres Turn Patterns: U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- Multimedia: via SonicHub2, FusionLink, *Sirius, **JL Audio. *USA only, **AUST. & NZ only)
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- Backlight Color: White
What's in the box?
- GO12/V12 Dash Mount Kit
- GO XSE Operator Manual (en-us)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (de-de)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (en-us)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (es-es)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (fi-fi)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (fr-fr)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (it-it)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (nl-nl)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (nl-nl)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (nb-no)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (pt-pt)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (en-us)
- GO XSE/XSR Operator Manual (zh-cn)