Raymarine Axiom 7 - 7" MFD Chartplotter
Axiom 7 7" GPS Chartplotter without Transducer without Charts (E70363) by Raymarine. Without Sonar. A powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. With the all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad core performance, Axiom will transform your time on the water. Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot.
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn.
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster
- LightHouse Live View Menu: Lets you see radar adjustments in real time
- Video Monitoring: Make Axiom your video observation center.
- Display Size: 7.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle: Degrees: 60 / 70 / 70 / 70 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 210 x 142 x 77 mm (7.92" x 5.24" x 3.00")
- Weight: 1.52 kg (3.35 lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -30°C to +70°C (- 22°F to 158°F)
- Voltage: 12VDC (8V to 16 VDC)
- Head Unit
- Trunnion adaptor fitted to display
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover - Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92') power lead and 0.5 m (1.64') NMEA 2000 lead)