Racor RK32037 Fuel Filter Indicator Gauge
Prevent engine performance loss by monitoring fuel filter.
As fuel filters fill with rust, debris, and algae the fuel flow through them decreases. This can lead to de-gassing of fuel and can reduced engine performance and efficiency. Boaters can stay on top of fuel filter condition by using fuel filter indicator gauge to monitor fuel flow restriction caused by the filter. This Racor gauge provides a visual indicator to alert boaters to changes in filter performance. A yellow indicator moves to show gradually increased fuel restriction until it reaches a red service area noting it is time for a filter change. After the service is complete a top mounted reset button clears the gauge.
- Helps maintain engine performance and efficiency
- Gives users a visual indicator of fuel filter condition
- Kit includes fittings required for installation
- Requires T-fitting (sold separately)
- Compatible with all Racor fuel filter/water separator assemblies
- Not for use with gasoline fuel systems
- Fitting Threads: 1/8"-27 NPTF
- Type: Fuel System Parts
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate or Carbon black-extracts, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.