Racor R23298 10 Replacement Cartridge for SNAPP Quick Service Small Outboard Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
Quick, easy and effective solution to maintaining diesel fuel systems
A clogged fuel filter starves the engine of performance and efficiency; changing the filter at regular intervals is important to keep it running in ship-shape. Racor SNApp filters are part of a system that simplifies the process of changing filters. Designed to snap into a specifically designed mounting brackets, these filters connect and disconnect without tools using Racor fittings. The mess and hassle of filter changes is eliminated by these disposable filter elements.
This 10 micron filter features a clear bowl with drain to inspect and safely remove any accumulated water or debris. SNApp filters use industry respected Aquabloc media to remove nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl with larger particles for quick removal through the drain in the bowl. We recommend having spares aboard to be prepared for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or debris and algae from the tank that has been stirred up by rough seas.
- SNApp system simplifies fuel filter changes
- Aquabloc removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Disposable filters eliminate spills
- Filter changes do not require tools
- Clear bowl with drain allow fuel inspection and removal of water and debris
- Filtration: 10 micron
- Flow Rate: 34 gph
- Compatible Filter Assemblies: Racor 23299-02, 23299-10, 23299-30
- Application: Diesel, Gasoline
- Dimensions: 3.8" Width x 7.8" Height x 4.1" Depth
- Type: Fuel Filter Replacement
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate or Carbon black-extracts, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.