Racor 660R RAC 02 Spin On Fuel Filter/Water Separator with Metal Bowl
A 90 gph high performance fuel filter/water separator for inboard/ inboard-outboard installations
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media sets these fuel filter/water separators apart. This unique filter element removes virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. A powder coated die-cast aluminum head supports the spin-on filter and metal bowl. Ideal for inboard engine installations or where filter assembly can be exposed to high heat or flame.
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove virtually 100% of water and debris contaminates
- Spin-on design makes changing filter elements quick and easy; often without tools
- Metal bowl provides heat protection required by ABYC and USCG standards
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion
- Drain in bowl allows for safe removal of contaminates and extends life of the filter
- Application: Gasoline Inboard
- Flow Rate: 90 gph
- Port Size: 3/8"-18 NPTF
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 10 1/2"H x 4 3/16"W x 4 1/2"D
- Type: Fuel/Water Separators
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate or Carbon black-extracts, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.