Racor 320R RAC 01 Spin On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 10 Micron
A 60 gph high performance fuel filter/water separator for outboards
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media sets these fuel filter/water separators apart. This unique filter element removes virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. A powder coated die-cast aluminum head supports the spin-on filter and metal bowl. Ideal for outboard engine applications. Not recommended for inboard engine installations or where filter assembly can be exposed to high heat or flame.
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove virtually 100% of water and debris contaminates
- Spin-on design makes changing filter elements quick and easy; often without tools
- Ideal for outboard engine installations
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion
- Drain in bowl allows for safe removal of contaminates and extends life of the filter
- Not recommended for installation in engine rooms
- Application: Gasoline Outboard
- Flow Rate: 60 gph
- Port Size: 1/4" NPT
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 9"H x 4"W x 4"D
- Type: Fuel/Water Separators
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate or Carbon black-extracts, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.