Meet the all-new GENPRO10X2. Similar to our GEN2, only better. It's 19% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made. A two-bank onboard battery charger rated at 20-amps (10-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- A two-bank on-board battery charger rated at 20-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Charging modes - Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- Redefined mounting - A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- Designed for water - A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
- Operating Requirements
- Line Voltage: 120V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Current: 10 Amps DC x 2 Bank
- Voltages: 12V
- Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
- Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
- Battery Capacity Range: Up to 120 Amp-Hours
- Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
- Consumption: 150 Watts (Max) x 2 Banks
- Short-Circuit: Yes
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 6.5 Inches (165mm)
Width: 8.1 Inches (207mm)
Depth: 2.9 Inches (73mm)
Weight: 8.74 Pounds (3.96kg)
- Cord Management
DC Cable + Eyelet Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
DC Cable Size: 14 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 15 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant