Lowrance Low/High CHIRP TotalScan Thru Hull
Lowrance TotalScan Through-Hull Transducer with Low/High Chirp and 455/800kHz Down and SideScan
TotalScan thru hull transducer with Low and High CHIRP. Single transducer. Use the fairing block if the deadrise angle of the hull exceeds 10 degrees. The fairing can accommodate a dead rise angle of up to 22 degrees.
The TotalScan Transducer allows anglers to access Medium CHIRP, High CHIRP, DownScan Imaging and StructureScan using only a single transducer.
- All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Supports 50/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies
- Supports Low and High CHIRP frequencies Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan frequencies
- Supports Water Temperature
Whats in the Box
- TotalScan Through-Hull Transducer
- TotalScan Fairing Block Only