Lowrance Low/High CHIRP StructureScan 3D Thru Hull
StructureScan 3D L-H Plastic External Thru-hull Mount Transducer (000-14254-001) by Lowrance. Measures: Depth. Frequency: 42-65/150-240/455kHz. Max Power: 500W. Accommodates Deadrise: 0 - 5. StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a unique, three-dimensional view of fish, structure and bottom contours - making it easier to understand where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat. With StructureScan 3D, anglers spend less time searching for productive water and more time catching fish. StructureScan 3D is powered by a multi-beam sonar technology that not only produces picture-like, three-dimensional views of underwater structure and bottom contours, but also boosts the performance of two-dimensional Downscan and StructureScan HD imaging, providing views up to 600 feet to each side of your boat.
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
- Max Depth: 3000 (900m) Traditional Sonar, 300 (90m) DownScan Sonar, 600 (180m) Each Side, SideScan Sonar
- Frequencies: 50/200 kHz Low, High CHIRP 455 kHz
- Output power: 500W
- StructureScan 3D imaging requires a StructureScan 3D module (sold separately) and Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, or HDS Gen3 multifunction display. Jackplate mounting requires an optional transom mount kit. Mounting to the underside of a step requires an optional flush-mount kit.