C-MAP M-NA-Y206-MS West Coast & Baja California REVEAL™ Coastal Chart - Does NOT contain Hawaii
M-NA-Y206-MS West Coast & Baja California REVEAL™ Coastal Chart - Does NOT contain Hawaii
Whether cruising or fishing, C-MAP REVEAL™ Coastal charts offer the very best of C-MAP. With Shaded Relief, including Reveal Seafloor, Aerial Photography, Satellite Overlay and Dynamic Raster Chart presentation added to the core C-MAP features found in DISCOVER™ – full-featured Vector Charts, with Custom Depth Shading, Tides & Currents and Easy Routing. It also includes the very best of C-MAP High Resolution Bathymetry, including integrated Genesis® data. Purchase includes a full 12 months of online updates.
Vegetation layer comes from thousands of C-MAP Genesis & Biobase users personal sonar trips.
Bottom Composition layer comes from thousands of C-MAP Genesis and Biobase users personal sonartrips.
Raster charts bring a traditional paper chart look and feel. *only available in C-MAP Reveal Coastal.
Shaded Relief will present the data with a 3D appearance, which is easier to interpret versus traditional contour lines.
Satellite imagery provides real-world reference, enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation.
- Shaded Relief – bring the world around you to life, with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – including areas of Ultra-High Resolution Bathymetric imagery previously only available in MAX-N+ Reveal – a game-changer for anglers.
- Aerial Photography – a collection of thousands of photos of marinas, harbors, inlets and other notable navigational features included to offer an additional level of detail.
- Satellite Overlay – satellite imagery gives information about the surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.
- Dynamic Raster Charts – providing the traditional chart look and feel, coupled with easy access to all objects on the chart.
- Full Featured Vector Charts – making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derive from official Hydrographic Office information.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- High-Resolution Bathymetry – HRB layer helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- Easy Routing – helps you automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides to help plan your day out, cruising, angling or sailing.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or an exciting day of fishing.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.