NGK OEM Spark Plug Kit for L4 135-200HP Verado Engines (Set of 4)
Spark plugs are responsible for providing an ignition source inside your engine’s combustion chamber. Energy is transferred from the ignition coil to the plug which creates a spark igniting the air-fuel mixture.
Our technicians and Mercury recommends replacement at the 300-hour service maintenance interval.
- NGK Fine Wire Platinum Tipped Center Electrode ensures higher durability, deliver slow wear rate, stable spark, superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions
- This spark plug meets Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your engine and ensure its optimum performance
- Check your engine owner’s manual for the correct spark plug and use only the plug as recommended by your engine’s original equipment manufacturer
- NGK Trivalent metal plating also provides superior anti-corrosion in the marine environment and anti-seizing for easier removal
- Longer service life with a copper core and ribbed suppressor seal for durability and performance
Sold as set of 4 spark plugs
Manufacturer Part #: NGK ILFR6G-E or ILFR6GE or 4212
Direct Replacement for OEM Part #:
Fits The Following Engines:
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 135
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 150
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 175
- Mercury Verado L4 1.7L 200